YouTube is a website where traders and investors can learn technical analysis through videos.
There are a number of channels that provide detailed education and information on all things technical analysis.
The 8 best YouTube channels to learn technical analysis are:
- The Trading Channel
- Rayner Theo
- The Chart Guys
- Stephen Bigalow
- Shadow Trader
- TD Ameritrade
The Trading Channel
YouTube Channel: The Trading Channel YouTube
The Trading Channel is a YouTube channel hosted by trading coach Stephen Hart. It provides many educational videos on trading, trading strategies and technical analysis.
Why Subscribe To The Trading Channel On YouTube?
A trader should subscribe to The Trading Channel on YouTube because:
- It offers many technical analysis videos: The Trading Channel offers viewers many videos on technical analysis concepts and helpful trading strategy explainers.
- Their videos teach chart patterns and candlestick patterns: The videos they provide help new traders understand chart patterns and candlestick patterns.
- They illustrate technical analysis in action: Their videos show technical analysis being used in real time so new traders can get a better idea of how it works.
YouTube Channel: Rayner Theo YouTube Channel
The Rayner Theo YouTube channel is a channel by Rayner Theo, an independent trader and founder of TradingwithRayner.
He provides videos on trading, price action and technical analysis with a particular emphasis on various technical indicators.
Why Subscribe To The Rayner Theo YouTube Channel?
Traders should subscribe to the Rayner Theo YouTube channel because:
- He provides educational videos on technical indicators: Thao offers his viewers many videos on different technical indicators like videos on using moving averages, trendlines etc.
- He provides a long technical analysis course video for free: There are free longer course like videos on technical analysis and how to apply it to the modern markets
- He answers technical analysis related questions from his audience: He answers questions about trading and technical analysis from his audience in videos and in the comment section on YouTube.
The Chart Guys
YouTube Channel: The Chart Guys YouTube
The Chart Guys YouTube channel is a channel by The Chart Guys, a market research and education firm.
They provide videos on trading, investing, technical analysis, AMA’s, market psychology, price action and chart patterns.
Why Subscribe To The Chart Guys YouTube Channel?
A trader should subscribe to The Chart Guys YouTube channel because:
- They offer detailed videos on technical analysis: Their YouTube channel offers detailed videos on all things related to technical analysis.
- They host AMA style videos to answer audience questions: The channel provides AMA style videos where they answer questions submitted by viewers.
- They provide videos on beginner and advanced technical analysis concepts: Their videos help viewers gain an insight into both beginner level and advanced level technical analysis concepts.
YouTube Channel: ClayTrader YouTube
The ClayTrader YouTube channel is a channel by a stock trader named Clay. He offers educational videos on trading with a particular focus on day trading stocks.
Why Subscribe To ClayTrader On YouTube?
New traders should subscribe to ClayTrader on YouTube because:
- He provides beginner friendly videos on day trading using technical analysis: Clay offers educational video guides on using technical analysis in day trading stocks.
- He offers stock market watchlists: ClayTrader offers videos with stock market watchlists for viewers to check out.
- He provides videos with live day trading: ClayTrader puts out videos of live trading using technical analysis strategies for viewers to watch and learn from.
YouTube Channel: WyseTrade YouTube
The Wysetrade YouTube channel aims to simplify difficult trading and investing concepts.
New subscribers should be aware that there are not many videos on this channel but the videos that are available are educational and helpful.
Why Subscribe To WyseTrade YouTube Channel?
A trader should subscribe to the WyseTrade YouTube channel because:
- They offer a great free YouTube video course on chart patterns: They have a video that is an excellent resource on explaining chart patterns in technical analysis and how to use those chart patterns for buying and shorting signals.
- They explain technical indicators in detail: They offer videos on technical indicators and how to use them in various markets.
- They offer education on technical trading strategies: They have multiple videos on how to develop a technical analysis style trading strategy.
YouTube Channel: Stephen Biglow YouTube
The Stephen Bigalow YouTube channel is a channel hosted by Stephen W. Bigalow, a former stockbroker with over 25 years of investment experience.
His videos mainly focus around the stock market with regular videos on technical analysis of various US stocks.
Why Subscribe To Stephen Bigalow On YouTube?
New traders should subscribe to Stephen Bigalow on YouTube because:
- He offers technical analysis videos of US equities: Many of his videos provide viewers with technical analysis of various stocks in the United States.
- He helps explain candlestick charts through his videos: Stephen Bigalow helps viewers understand candlestick charts and how to find patterns within the price charts of stocks.
- He provides stock watchlists in videos: He offers stock watchlists on videos for his viewers. These watchlists are developed based on technical analysis.
YouTube Channel: ShadowTrader YouTube
The ShawdowTrader YouTube channel is a channel operated by Peter Reznicek. His offers educational videos on everything related to trading, with a particular emphasis on options trading.
Why Subscribe To The ShawdowTrader YouTube Channel?
A trader should subscribe to the ShawdowTrader YouTube channel because:
- It offers technical analysis educational videos: ShawdowTrader YouTube channel offers videos on everything to do with technical analysis from trading indicators to chart patterns.
- It provides real time technical analysis market commentary: The channel provides videos on up to date market technical analysis, particularly in the options market.
- It offers videos on advanced technical analysis indicators: The channel provides videos on advanced technical analysis videos like volume profile and point and figure charting.
YouTube Channel: TD Ameritrade YouTube
The TD Ameritrade YouTube channel is a channel from the trading broker TD Ameritrade. They offer many videos on their YouTube account from trading software video guides to educational videos.
Why Subscribe To The TD Ameritrade YouTube Channel?
New traders and investors should subscribe to the TD Ameritrade YouTube channel because:
- They provide technical analysis video guides: The TD Ameritrade YouTube channel offers helpful videos on technical analysis and information on how to apply it to price charts.
- They teach the audience how to use technical indicators and chart patterns: They provide a video series on how to use various technical indicators like MACD, Bollinger Bands and RSI, etc. They also show how to find chart patterns on price charts.
- They answer questions in the YouTube comment section: Their YouTube channel also answers questions the audience has in the comment section under the videos.