Forums are a great place to learn about technical analysis and find information on technical indicators, chart patterns, drawing trendlines and reading price charts.
There are many active top technical analysis forums that new traders and investors like to seek information from and have discussions with other new traders.
These message boards can have valuable information if traders can sift through the vast library of content and educational material.
The 7 best forums for learning technical analysis are:
- Elite Trader
- TradingQnA by Zerodha
- Reddit r/technicalanalysis
These forums helps educate new traders about technical analysis concepts, ask questions with other traders and discuss various price charts of financial markets. All the forums listed are free to use.
Quora is a question and answer website and forum where users can ask any question and people will respond in the answer section under the question.
Typically, readers will get answers to questions from groups of people. Some of these people are experts in the field.
Why Quora Is Great For Learning Technical Analysis
Quora is a great forum for learning technical analysis because:
- It’s easy to use the forum: Quora offers an easy to use user interface where it’s simply for readers to sift through information on technical analysis.
- There is information freely available from experts: Many of the answers to questions posted in the technical analysis section of the website are from chartered market technicians.
- There is a good moderation system on the forum: Quora has a strict policy of removing spam or advertising content which means it’s a rich source of information with a lot of the spam being removed quickly.
- There is a vast amount of content on technical analysis: Quora offers 1000’s of answers on technical analysis topics.
These benefits make Quora a top forum to learn technical analysis.
Elite Trader is a trading and investing forum with thousands of conversations on the website from financial traders and investors.
Why Elite Trader Is A Top Forum To Learn Technical Analysis
The Elite Trader forum is great for learning technical analysis because:
- It offers access to like-minded technical traders: There are many like-minded traders in the comment sections regularly seeking information.
- There are over 500 pages of technical analysis content and discussions: There are many useful pages on this forum with helpful answer on various technical analysis concepts and topics.
- There is technical analysis watchlists posted regularly: Many of the traders post watchlists with technical indicators and chart pattern analysis annotated on price charts.
- The forum is updated daily: There is an active community of traders and investors that post daily on the forum which means there is a constant stream of new information.
TradingQnA by Zerodha
TradingQnA is a popular trading forum owned by the trading broker Zerodha. The forum has topics exclusively discussing and helping users to learn technical analysis.
Members of this forum can like the messages and general content published by other members.
Why TradingQnA by Zerodha Is A Good Forum To Learn Technical Analysis
TradingQnA by Zerodha is a good forum to learn technical analysis because:
- It’s constantly updated with new information: The forum is updated daily with new information and analysis.
- It covers multiple markets including the Indian financial markets: The forum is very popular in India and there is also technical analysis of the Indian stock markets.
- It offers price charts with watchlists: Some members of the forum regularly post watchlists with technical analysis of cryptocurrencies stocks, forex, futures, indexes and bonds.
- It’s a spam free forum: The moderators do a great job of removing spam from the forum which means there is a rich source of information without any spam or advertising.
- It’s a diverse community of traders and investors: The community hosts a diverse community with members from many countries that provide various viewpoints on charts and technical analysis concepts.
Reddit is a well known forum website with subreddits in many different categories. The subreddit r/technicalanalysis covers all things technical analysis.
Users can vote up comments, images, videos, polls or gifs they find funny, useful or controversial.
Why Reddit r/technicalanalysis Is A Great Forum To Learn Technical Analysis
The subreddit r/technicalanalysis is a great forum to learn technical analysis because:
- Users post helpful price charts with technical indicators and analysis: The subreddit offers readers helpful price charts with technical analysis annotated on the charts.
- It offers real time technical analysis of various markets: Users constantly publish real time technical analysis of markets including stocks, forex and commodities.
- It’s moderated well: It’s moderated well so there is little to no spam or advertisements on the subreddit.
- It’s an active forum: There is a constant stream of new posts published daily on the forum for readers to learn and enjoy.
BearBullTraders is a trading with a live chat room style website with a forum section where users regularly post messages.
New members can find any topics or subtopics within technical analysis by using the search function on the forum.
Why BearBullTraders Is A Top Forum For Learning Technical Analysis
BearBullTraders is a top forum to learn technical analysis because:
- There are 1000’s of messages on technical analysis in day trading, swing trading and position trading: The forum offers a huge amount of information on technical analysis in different trading styles.
- There are free webinars for beginners: Members of the forum are regularly given webinars on introductions to trading, introduction to technical analysis, etc.
- Pro tips on technical analysis offered for free: There are professional traders and investors regularly answering questions in the forum about trading and technical analysis, etc.
TraderJI is one of the most popular trading forums in India.
Users can like their favorite messages and easily search for trading and investing topics through the search function on the website.
Why TraderJI Is A Great Forum To Learn Technical Analysis
TraderJI is a great forum to learn technical analysis because:
- A vast library of technical analysis content: There is a vast amount of content on technical analysis with some posts dated as far back as 2004. There are also over 100,000 messages on the topic of technical analysis on the forum.
- Regularly discussions on technical analysis strategies: There are messages posted regularly on different technical analysis style trading strategies.
- Educational posts on chart patterns: The forum has messages with detailed explainers on the different chart patterns so new traders can learn from it.
- Tips on how to use technical analysis in multiple markets: There are many messages on how to apply technical analysis in the stock market, forex, options, cryptocurrencies, commodities etc.
FXGears is a trading community and forum that focuses on forex trading and investing.
Why FXGears Is A Good Forum For Learning Technical Analysis
FXGears is a good forum for learning technical analysis because:
- It discusses technical analysis trading systems: The forum has messages from users building trading systems based on technical analysis studies.
- It focuses on technical analysis in the forex markets: The main focus of the forum is providing information on the currency markets so traders that trade forex are best suited to join.
- Users help each other out: Members on this forum are happy to answer questions and assist with questions a new trader or investor might have.
- Members provide deep analysis of chart pattern strategies in the forex market: There are readily downloadable pdfs and files on technical trading strategies.